- 768 MiB SWAP partition at /dev/mmcblk0p3
- 2 GiB /home partition at /dev/mmcblk0p2 (contains the /opt folder mounted at /home/opt) where optified applications are stored upon installation
- 27GiB (VFAT format) on /dev/mmcblk0p1
When you go into USB MASS Storage mode, (connecting to PC via USB) this partition is the one shown on PC.
Optified means applications downloaded from Maemo.org EXTRAS and NOKIA Repositories. which are final builds. The issue starts with the 768MiB partition filling up.
Lets look at a modified eMMC 8GB HOME 21GB /MyDocs:
EMMC by Mido.Fayad.8GB
information compiled from Partitioning the flash (eMMC)- Instructions on Maemo.org
- 768 MiB @ /dev/mmcblk0p3 (SWAP)
- 08 GB @ /dev/mmcblk0p2 (HOME) aKa ext3
- 21GB @ /dev/mmcblk0p1 (MyDocs)
Will keep you all posted on what i might find! When we all say "NITDROID" do we know its full meaning? "NIT" means "Nokia" "Internet" "Tablet" and then we know what DROID is right? Its anDROID!!!